Saturday, October 28, 2006

Another Jane Austen Quiz

I seem to be hunkering down into my usual wintertime Austen reading/viewing early this year. I think it's the unexpectedly cold weather for late October...

At any rate, I found a new quiz on "which Jane Austen herione are you?" and took it, just for fun. It was a longer one (and I tried to be honest!) and I suspect these results are more accurate than the last one I took, when I came out as Elizabeth Bennett.

Just for fun, I posted my full results (with percentages attached)!

table border='0' cellpadding='5' cellspacing='0' width='600'> You scored as Elinor Dashwood. As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

Elinor Dashwood

66%

Jane Bennet

59%

Elizabeth Bennet

53%

Emma Woodhouse

50%

Marianne Dashwood

50%

Charlotte Lucas

38%

Lady Catherine

13%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

How about you?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm Elinor too. :) 81% Elinor, 75% Elizabeth and Jane Bennett, 72% Marianne. So a bit of a mixed bag, but Elinor seems right for the top slot...

Beth said...

Interesting! You came out with higher percentages than I did, but I suspect it's because I tend to waffle on quizzes like this -- unless I feel really strongly in agreement or disagreement with a statement, I play things "down the middle." (Sounds a bit Elinorish of me, does it not?) :-)

I don't mind at all being Elinor or Jane (though I do love Lizzy too). The thing that freaked me out the most was the notion that even 13% of my personality had something in common with Lady Catherine! ;-)

Beth