Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Forty-Three

My birthday on Saturday was a day full of blessings. We celebrated by heading to the conservatory downtown, which has become a tradition (at least I think three years in a row constitutes a tradition)!

It's also a tradition that I share some of the beauty here.






Is anything more lovely than orchids?






I'd never heard of Persian buttercups but I definitely fell for them.









The colors of the hydrangeas were particularly stunning.











The two people who made the day even more beautiful just by their presence. I think this may be my favorite picture of daddy and daughter ever!

4 comments:

Erin said...

What a wonderful picture of the two of them! And the flower photos are gorgeous. Glad it was a terrific day!

Beth said...

Thanks, Erin! It really was a terrific day. And I love that photo of my two sweeties so much that I think I might frame a copy for my desk sometime!

Free Range Anglican said...

I was just going to suggest, no insist, that you have Dana frame that picture for you as a mother's day gift. :) It is perfect! Great pictures all around.

Glad you had a great day. And many many happy returns!

Beth said...

I know...doesn't it capture them both beautifully? They really are two peas in a pod!